Monday, August 16, 2010

Win a Sunglass Hut voucher!





Who wants to go
sunglass shopping?

It's almost summer and time to go and get yourself those drop dead gorgeous glasses.

FarmGirl is giving away a R350 Sunglass Hut voucher to take you one step closer in being the proud owner of the pair you've always wanted!

How to win?

1. Follow FarmGirl Blogspot as well as @SunglassHutSA on twitter and tell me what is your favourite brand of Sunglasses under comments for this post.
2. Tweet about this give-away for a second entry and let me know under comments that you did so. My Twitter name is
@Heidi_de_Goede
*******************************************************************************
Competition only open to South African citizens and ends at 17h00 on
27 August 2010.
*******************************************************************************
Good Luck!

13 comments:

  1. I follow you and sunglasses hut on Twitter - Enter me!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Heidi, a giveaway, eh?
    I follow your blog and I follow both you and Sunglass Hut on Twitter!

    My favourite shades is Miu Miu - I LOVE it!

    Off to tweet!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am a follower and follower SH on Twitter.
    I love love love Salvatore Ferragamo shades but also really feeling the Madonna for D&G range.
    Going to retweet and will include you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heidi, just tweeted and included you in the tweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have done the above, My favourite sunglasses are Ray Ban :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a follower of both you and Sunglass Hut.
    Have also retweeted.

    Dying to get some funky Rayban Wayfarers, have standard black ones but one pair is not enough ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a follower of your blog and I follow you on twitter and I follow sunglass hut SA on twitter. So plse enter me :)
    I love gucci and prada sun glasses

    Betty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is such a great giveaway! Count me in

    xoxo

    Also going to tweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow both my twitter handle
    @meeyeehere
    jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com
    I have only had cheap sun glasses but my husband likes Ryder sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  10. https://twitter.com/meeyeehere/status/21608490683
    I tweeted

    ReplyDelete
  11. Right! Following you and Sunglass Hut, and I retweeted..

    And my favourite shades are my lovely, lovely Diesel ones :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Heidi,

    Was already following the lovely crew of SunglassHutSA, but now following your tweets too...

    (and, being the shameless person I am, obviously tweeted about this contest to get a second entry) ;)

    As to my favourite sunnies, it would have to be Prada, mainly since I can say "The Devil wears Prada" when swanning about town...

    Pick me!
    Lee

    ReplyDelete