Friday, August 20, 2010

Bugatti you beauty!

I don't know much about engines but I love fast cars! And if they are black, silver or both, I love them even more.

Introducing the Bugatti 16C Galibier.

Bugatti plans to start manufacturing this baby in 2013 and only 300 will be available. Sources state that it will be most exclusive, elegant, and powerful four-door automobile in the world.

With a top speed of 350 kilometers per hour, an 8-litre W16 engine and more than 800 horse power, I could easily make this car mine...

Cost? More than 1,000,000 euro! Dream on sister.

** The above information was sourced from the Internet and a lot of the articles are based on speculation. Bugatti is still very hush-hush about this project, but do mention it on their website.

2 comments:

  1. I better start saving now, beautiful looking car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment and the visit Ryan!

    ReplyDelete