Yay, it's almost the 1st of September and s-p-r-i-n-g is in the air!
So what is(in my books) IN this Spring?
- Bell-bottom and boot-cut style jeans (Skinny is OUT!)
So what is(in my books) IN this Spring?
- Bell-bottom and boot-cut style jeans (Skinny is OUT!)
- Floral skirts and dresses
- Pumps (yay for this!)
- Fabric handbags
- A Namaqualand flower tour
- Blue Nail polish
What are you wearing/doing this Spring?
What are you wearing/doing this Spring?


Incidentally we do not have spring being a tropical country. We do wear printed dresses at summer time. Most plants are in bloom at summer time in the Philippines. I nominated your blog to category number 2. I hope to be of help in my little way. :)
ReplyDeleteI love how you are getting excited for spring and I am thrilled that Fall will soon be here :)
ReplyDeleteHello Heidi, baie oorspronklike voorstelling van lente...
ReplyDeleteSpring? Apart from the fact that the days are so short, I do not really dislike winter, so spring and summer to me has only one advantage, I can swim, girl wear shorter dresses and no layering to stay warm, lots more leg to see.... did I say one advantage, ok make it three.
Hope you enjoy your weekend.
Colin.
Thank you for the comments! Appreciate it. Thank you very much for the nomination Jolly Princess.
ReplyDeleteHave a fab week all!
love the pic of the spring and i see Miss Molly skirt! hee hee
ReplyDeletelovely post
xoxo
yep! Huge Miss Molly fan.
ReplyDelete