What people do not know, is that if we make a mistake, it can be a very, very tragic and costly event. When we make mistakes, they are normally huge ones! That is why I am screaming and crying today. I just made a R1800 mistake(which will have to come out of my own pocket) and had to share this bit of useless information.
Just by writing here, I already feel much better.

Have a lovely day!
Hope yours is going better than mine.
P.S. The crying part is because I could have bought a new outfit with the money! SCREAM!!!

awww, that bites *hugs*
ReplyDeleteHope your day gets much better x
aaaaah nee! that's horrible!! but it could've been worse, so just skip one shopping trip!
ReplyDeletexxx
The nice thing about making mistakes is that by next week it's a thing of the past and you've forgotten about it all.
ReplyDeleteHope you're feeling better about the situation!
Thanks for all the nice comments. The Air Namibia representative managed to help me and in the end I only had to pay R400. She was a real lifesaver and I'm feeling MUCH better.
ReplyDeleteThanks for caring!
xxx
oh wow - hectic
ReplyDeleteglad you only have to pay out R400
that is much better :)
so things are looking up :)
Betty
glad to hear it wasn't so bad in the end! sending hugs anyway!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the hugs Skinny Bitches.
ReplyDeleteThings are looking much better Betty Bake!