Wednesday, August 18, 2010

PUMPS - Help me decide!

Pumps are a girls best friend. Comfortable and no heels. Perfect for the farm and a weak-ankles-fall-all-over-the place-in-heels girl like me. Don't get me wrong - I love heels, but they are there for the odd wedding and funeral. Pumps, sandals, flip flops and flats are still number one in my cupboard.

beatnik bazaar are selling these lovelies on her online shop and I am struggling to decide which one should be added to my shoe collection. The Turquoise Fabric or Black leather? What do you think?

Turquoise fabric pump

Black leather pump

Here are some of the other styles available in the range:


Have lovely Wednesday!

FarmGirl
aka
online shopping addict.

9 comments:

  1. I think the turquoise! We are heading into summer after all, and a splash of colour never hurt anyone! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with natali - turquoise fabric, but knowing you, bronze pumps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi, turquoise for sure!! It's super nice pumps and it just suits you perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a million for the suggestions! Keep it coming and remember to enter my voucher give away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd choose the red shoes. :) It's pity I cannot walk properly in a very flat shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like the Turquoise fabric pump is the winner!
    Thanks for the advise everybody.
    Think I should get the black ones with the next pay cheque.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete