Friday, August 6, 2010

Naughty frog!

If there's one "animal"(amphibian) I am shit scared of, it's a frog. Apart from being scary, they just give me the creeps. Although I try to avoid them as much as possible, they always seem to hide away in all the nooks on this farm, waiting for me to discover them. The farmer loves to chase me around the house with them. Any case, I just had to share these photo's, thought it was classic:



Have a fabulous long weekend and a great Woman's Day!

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha I also got this e-mail this morning and thought of posting it! looks like you beat me to it Farm girl!

    ja, definitely scared of them too!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought these frogs could be so romantic as well. (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Thanks for the comments guys. Just had to share the pics.

    ReplyDelete