Friday, August 20, 2010

GAGA OVER COCONUT WATER


Looks like drinking coconut water is the newest craze in Hollywood!

Vita Coco, the 100 % natural coconut water made only from ingredients flown over from Brazil, has been around for about 5 years. As of late, though, it is started to grow on celebrities, as more and more A-listers are photographed with a pack of this non-fizzy beverage, making of it the latest “lifestyle trend.” If what is being said of the water on the company’s official webpage is all true, then stars have all the reason in the world to love it.

According to the website, it has the following benefits:
- Keeps you hydrated with the following elements: potassium, magnesium, phosphorous, sodium and calcium
- Cures hangovers (I like this one!!!)
- Gives you energy and boosts metabolism
- Boosts pooor circulation
- no added sugar
- safe for pregnant women
- it's kosher













Bring it to South Africa(if it's not already here...), we want to try it out. Sounds to good to be true!

7 comments:

  1. Hello Heidi, if it sounds too good to be true, it normally is, so be careful, it is more then likely a gimmick...

    I love your fucket list, very interesting. I would also love to drive a formula one car, you get the 2 seater. (no, not as the driver, I know it is just about impossible to drive that car if you are used to a normal 1.6i little cheap citi Golf.)

    The road trip to Namibia is on my wish list, and maybe one day I will actually do it. I lived in Namibia for 7 odd years when I was still very small, and it is a lovely country. Folks I know just came back from there and they had a great time. No need to lock doors, almost no crime, clean and neat, friendly people, and everyone speaks Afrikaans.
    Actually I would love to go live there.

    Hope your weekend starts off well.

    Colin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments Colin. Always nice to hear from you. At least we can always get into our 1.6 and feel like a race car driver.
    Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The above statements for the coconut water are very true coming from a country where abundance of coconuts is found. Coconut water is very good for those suffering from dehydration. We even drink it direct from the coconut shell as you see on the label of the drink. Coconut water is taken from young coconuts not the mature ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all the comments!
    Jolly Princess: Thank you for sharing, also found out that there is something similar in SA.

    ReplyDelete