Up to about 2 months ago I had no idea as to what type of dress I want to wear on the big day. While waiting for my new tyres to be fitted, I saw the Mariah Carey Forever Perfume ad in a Sarie magazine and instantly fell in love with the dress she is wearing.
Now, it's yay versus nay. With yay being my friend Eloise and nay being my mom. Eloise loves the dress while my mother believes that only the super thin can wear silk. (Apparently silk makes you look fat)
What do you think?


Silk is pretty unforgiving...but this dress is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteReally pretty dress, but yes Silk can be a killer! Even celebs show tummies in silk!
ReplyDeleteIt's in the cut, ladies.... :-) And it does not have to be satin, it's about the design...especially the top part, cause I've known the farmgirl for 100 years x
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ladies. Maybe I should drop the satin. Do NOT want to look pregnant on the big day!
ReplyDeleteit's such a lovely style but totally agree on the silk part! hope you find your dream dress
ReplyDeletexoxo
Thanks Miss Molly! Think I'll stick to the design but in a different fabric. Now to get the right desiger.
ReplyDeleteShit, that's DESIGNER!
ReplyDeleteI've got two words for you: Cindy Bam xxx
ReplyDeleteWill I have and arm and a leg left after that?
ReplyDelete