Thursday, July 29, 2010

Puff progress

No lies.....

The Quit Smoking campaign is going very well. Everybody is still alive and I am proud to say that for the last two days I have only smoked 6 instead of 25 cigarettes per day.

From tomorrow it will be 4 a day and hopefully by the end of the weekend it will be over and done with!

The farmer is still puffing away and his dirty ashtrays are really pissing me off. Sorry..... not going to be negative...

Wine gums and Niknaks are my new best friends!

Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there lady!! Glad to hear your toughing it out and getting your extinguisher ready to use on the farmer. bahahahaha!

    xoxo,
    carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carrie! Still deciding if I should spray him with it or bang him over the head with it! :-)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete