My new blog friend Colin, thought I was interesting enough to tag and to challenge! Thanks Colin.
My challenge is to answer the following questions and to tag other people I find interesting:
1. You have three wishes, what would they be?
- To be able to quit smoking...
- To be healthy until the day I die.
- TO WIN A LOTTO!
2. What cosmetic piece of work would you have done (or have had done)?
A tummy tuck - For sure! Have been struggling with a "boepie" that does not seem to get smaller even if I loose weight.
3. What is your must have fashion item?
My Oh Baby Lipglass from MAC and a Nine West handbag.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Apart from South Africa, I would live in Greece on one of the Islands.
5. What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
Loads of crazy moments but these are memorable.
- Jumped off Dreunkrans in Hermanus - 21m high into the ocean. I hit the water the wrong way and my legs were blue/yellow/purple for three weeks.
- Bungee Jumped
- 300km/hour on a Honda Blackbird Motorcycle. (I was the passenger)
6. Who is your favorite musical artist at the moment?
Haha. It's still all the old timers: Elvis, BeeGees, Neil Diamond!
7. What was the last movie you watched?
District 9 on Mnet. Wow, that guy said "fok" a lot!
8. Passion or Quiet Happiness?
It depends on my mood, but if I HAD to choose it would be Quiet Happiness!
So, who can I tag?
Lets go for:
Being Brazen , Eloise , Juicy Jemma , Betty Bake , Bobby and Love and Stuff

Eek, almost missed my tag! Thanks :)
ReplyDelete