Friday, July 23, 2010

Pans with a difference

Have you seen an Ebelskiver pan in South Africa? I have not and was amazed when I saw it featured on the thisfreebird blog spot today! There is also an amazing give away so go and have a look!

If anyone knows where I can get one of these, please drop me a comment!

Nordicware Ebelskiver pans

Danish Ebelskivers are a delicious treat and a fun way to start your morning. Makes 7 spherical fruit or cheese filled pancakes at a time. Ebelskiver recipe included to get you started with your first batch!
Features:
•Makes 7 pancakes at a time
•Non-stick surface
•Cast Aluminum
•Recipe for Danish Ebelskivers included
•9.63 inches in diameter

2 comments:

  1. so happy you entered!!! i'm so glad i can give away 2...wish i had one for EVERYONE.

    i might have to do this giveaway more than once.
    :)

    xoxo,
    carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post Carrie and also for the follow! Awesome giveaway.

    ReplyDelete