Monday, July 26, 2010

I am a quitter

One of the things I am not proud about, is my smoking habit. A habit that I stupidly only started in my 20's. Hopefully in a week I will be able to call it an ex habit.

Yes, I am going to try and quit. My doctor's advise was, tell as many people as you can, it will make you feel really bad if everyone knows you were a quitter! That does not sound right..... I want to be a quitter, right?

Hopefully I will be able to tell you how it goes and hopefully the farmer is still alive after this. (They do allow Internet access in jails, don't they.)

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Being Brazen! Eating wine gums like there's no tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Farmgirl,
    I am so very proud of you. Please accept my heartfelt congratulations on making the first step. The road is long,with ever a winding turn, but keep your chin up, your face moisturized and your jaws chewing. Playstation helps, by the way.
    I hope the Farmer survives this and takes a page from your book.
    And yes, on good behavious, they will allow internet access in Ben Vosloo.
    I love you so much,
    Your FaerieGodmother xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the post Mother of Kuiken! It is really difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! You'll do it! I did! Smoked for 6 years, stopped 3 years ago! So glad i did! The only problem is that you can then tatse food properly, and want to eat ALOT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment Chantel! Already eating more.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete