Will not give away any other spoilers in case you decide to read it too, but I have a question for you.
Is it true? Those who fly highest, fall farthest...
Me thinks that he has a few billion stashed away somewhere.
Extract from http://www.jordanbelfort.com/
"My life was utterly destroyed and wrecked by this. I've been lower than pond scum, and I feel terrible about what I've done. Hopefully, I'll get to pay everybody back," Belfort, 45, told Page Six. "I was on drugs. I lost my wife and kids and my freedom. And if I had done all of this legitimately, I would have made 10 times more money and I'd still have my family. Luckily I've been given a second chance."
Belfort denied rumors he has tens of millions stashed away in the Cayman Islands and is secretly making more as a mortgage broker: "I make my money as a writer. Look, crime doesn't pay. What I did is still a huge burden that weighs on me. I live modestly."


Hi ... Just want to say thanks for visiting my blog. I sure wish you could participate in the Giveaway. Love your blog. Keri
ReplyDeleteYeah, this book sounds like a great read. I'm gonna pick it up later today. Very intriguing. whew, I'm a bad speller!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments Keri!
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoy the book and have a great weekend!
xxxxx