Tuesday, June 29, 2010

No Make-up

A woman should never feel bad about her looks. A lot of times we compare ourselves with Hollywood stars and wish that we also had their looks. Ladies, take a look below and love yourself from now on.

WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!




















Even Angelina does not look that hot without make-up.

7 comments:

  1. Did you see Kate Moss on last weeks Heat! I feel so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's not so much the make-up as it is the airbrushing. IMAGINE what us normal gals would look like if the professionals could lay their hands on us! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw that issue of Heat. Also feeling much better! Don't feel bad going to the Spar as is.
    My friend Eloise is a make-up artist and had her hands on me last weekend. MAJOR difference. The farmer struggled to close his mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The magic is in the hands, ladies....hehehe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so refreshing to see stars looking normal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Next time I'm feeling "bleh", I'm going to come and have a peek at this post to make me feel better.

    ReplyDelete