
Essential items when visitingany farm anywhere!
OLD CLOTHES
And I really mean old clothes.
SUNSCREEN!
FORGET THE
D & G'S!
HAT
Any hat will do.
Any hat will do.

The dogs WILL eat them.
I have been doing the "farm thing" for 7 months now. Really enjoying the fresh air and the rural setting but I am still getting used to a lot of things I did not know before moving!
1. DUST. DUST. AND MORE DUST.
2. ANIMALS DIE
3. NEW SHOES ARE OLD WITHIN 5 SECONDS.
4. NEW CLOTHES ARE OLD WITHIN 5 SECONDS.
5. MY BLACK CAR IS NOW GREY.
6. CAPE TOWN IS 250KM AWAY.
7. WOOLWORTHS IS 110KM AWAY.
8. THE ONLY CLOTHING SHOP IN TOWN IS PEP STORES
9. DO NOT VISIT A LOCAL HAIR DRESSER!
10. IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU, DO NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH A FARMER!!
ENJOY YOUR STAY!



No comments:
Post a Comment