Reading has been a hobby since I can remember. According to my mother, I started with the Huisgenoot and Reader's Digest. In all honesty, I will be lost without a book next to my bed.This book, timed perfectly for the FIFA World Cup is my current read.
More than just a Game. Football v Apartheid.
It's a true story about how a group of political prisoners on Robben Island defied all odds to play organized football while South Africa at that time was banned from FIFA games. (Sepp Blatter wrote the preface.)
Looks like it's going to be an interesting one. (Reading only non-fiction at the moment)
Let me know what your favourite books are!

Sounds like an interesting read :) Feel free to send me a book review about it for my book blog ( http://www.beingbrazenbooks.blogspot.com )
ReplyDeleteHave a fab day x
Thanks! I'll send the review as soon as I'm done.
ReplyDelete