... was so busy I did not have time to do a "Today" post
... planted some tomatoes, Lettuce and cauliflower - Truly a start of a new era. Really hope that my garden will be a success.
... I realised what a crappy camera my Blackberry has (see photo of horses)
... our housekeeper forgot to close the door and Bliksem, soaking wet and full of mud, plonked himself down in the living room. Tried to get him out, but he has selective hearing. Must be related to the farmer...
Today... I feel hot, bothered, positive and hating my hair.
How's yours going?
Testing
3 months ago

Hope your garden is a big success :)
ReplyDeletegood luck with the vegie garden!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with everything! xx
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the veggie garden. Will be starting one myself soon...will come to you for tips!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to watching that garden grow :)
ReplyDeleteDid you see Jamie Oliver's garden? That would be a dream!
ReplyDeleteHugs to the pups x