Monday, January 3, 2011

The Holidays are over

Sadly the holidays have come to an end and even sorrier to say that I think I need another holiday.

Woke up this morning and thought puppy Diezel was busy dying. One of the bigger Boerboels bit him (do not know who the culprit is) and he screamed like a bush pig. Luckily he is okay.

As you know Eloise and her hubby was here for Christmas and New Year and we had a fabulous time. The house is very quiet without them. Eloise bought the farmer a swimming pool and guess who thought it was his!?

Vegter loving it!
The farmer also took our guests to the Korente River dam in Riversdale....

Eloise getting ready for some tjoop fun
Bliksem is SO scared of Diezel and this is a rare moment. Both were sleeping and Blikke did not realise that puppy was so close!


I love Jagermeister and nearly had a heart attack when I saw this in Heidelberg's main road...


To those who are back at work today, you are not alone. And to those who are still on holiday, I hate you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. what make/where did eloise get that blow up pool ? plse I really want one :)

    thanks
    Betty B
    ps looks like you had a fab holiday :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics of your dogs! My bf's boerboel was also named Diesl. I am going back to work tomorrow! So, I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete