Monday, January 10, 2011

Weekend...

Today has been and still is horribly busy and I apologize for this post or the lack thereof!

Some weekend pictures... That is all. (Ek weet...)

Helped the farmer AI (Artificial insemination)

Met the farmer's pet at the dairy. Eeuk!

Look how big Diezel is!

Made some Moussaka.
Have a fab week!

5 comments:

  1. Ha girl! Your blog is full of crazy surprises! That din looks delish! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diezel is adorable ans thta spider is huge! I'd freak out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog! And i was leaving a comment to say that I think it's so funny and divine, and then I saw I was on your "Blog list", i'm truely flattered! And I will keep folling Farmgirl now avidly! x Happy Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey heidi - the mix of photos of the AI and then the moussaka - mmm made me not wan to eat
    but looks like an interesting weekend.
    hugs
    Betty B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha.. crazy weekend in deed! that moussaka looks delish!

    ReplyDelete