skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Today...
...I need to start packing for my trip to Cape Town
...The dogs are driving me crazy. Our Boerboel bitch is in heat and the three males are going insane
...a migraine is the last thing I need right now
...you must remember that Friday is the last day for entries to win 500 Cupcakes. I'll be doing the draw on Monday
...I do not feel like working at all but so much to do before I can leave tomorrow.
...I am Chasing Friday!
...I am missing the farmer and the dogs already.
...is the last post until Monday
Enjoy the rest of the week and have an awesome weekend!
Until Monday,
FG
You're going to visit CT, Yay!
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon.
Have a great trip lady! Hopefully the dogs'll be over their "business" upon your return :)
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Carrie
Enjoy the trip to Cape Town. We need some pics when you come back ;)
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely trip ;-)
ReplyDeleteHave a fantastic trip!!love the post:)
ReplyDeletexx
You're Chasing Friday, whoohoo!
ReplyDeletehave a great time in town. if you see someone talking about boys and wearing crazy high shoes at Vida, it'll probably be me!
ReplyDeleteHi Heidi, thanks for dropping a line on my last post. To reply to your statement, we would both love to live on a farm. I think there is less stress on the farm than in the city. of course cash should not be an issue.
ReplyDeleteI had a look at your pics of the Maldives, my wish is to be able to do some scuba diving there one day before I am too old to get out of bed. So we have the same ideal spot for a holiday. However, seeing that I am not fond of flying, and my Golf cannot reach there, and Yolande is not fond of sailing, we are going to go to the Eastern transvaal next year some time, if everything goes according to plan that is. Yolande has never been there and I would just love to take her. It will also be to celebrate my 50th birthday.
O en jou hare? weet jy dit lyk baie mooi, maar waar is die smile?? hehe... jy lyk so omgekrap. Praat van omgekrap... Yolande is besig om blond te gaan en daar is 'n m*erse boggerop gemaak met haar hare. Hopelik sal dit regkom. Gelukkig is die haarkapster baie nice en erken haar fout. sy is bereid om die koste te dra. Sal maar sien, as die joppie klaar is, (dis 'n lang proses van swart na blond) dan sal ek haar omkoop vir ;n kiekie...
Lekker dag en mooi bly.
Colin.
I hear you! I'm moving house! Stress doesn't even begin to explain! Enjoy your vacation though!
ReplyDeletexo tash