Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Farmer's Give Away

The Farmer is proud to announce his very own give away. (I am in hysterics!)

Mr. Farmer loves it when I have a give away and so he asked me yesterday when I am having another one. I told him I have no prizes at the moment...
Farmer: "I have a prize for them!!"
Me: "Hmmmm what on earth do you have to give away??"

Wait for it.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Yes, you can win a live CHICKEN!

How can you win this amazing prize?

* Tell him what your favourite chicken dish is in the comments section.

Competition rules:
- Winner must come and collect the chicken in Heidelberg(obviously)
- Winner will be chosen by the farmer on Friday, 5 November 2010
(I'll throw in a free night on the farm if you a coming from afar...)

Please humour him and take part!
*giggle*

6 comments:

  1. best competition ever!

    fave chicken dish is roast chicken. nothing beats that, its homely, comforting and reminds me of both my mom and my grandmother.

    not sure where heidelberg is, but i have a gps and a drive out into the country sounds like fun :D

    Jacci x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool prize! I have always wanted a pet chicken (though in my apartment i have no idea where i would put it).

    My favourite chicken dish is lovely oven roasted chicken with olive oil, herbs and roast veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha Heidi, this is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen! I freakin' love it!
    I love basil pesto & chicken stir fry! I can't ever get tired of this dish.

    I'll drive through... no problem! I need an excuse to visit you anyway!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love my oupas home made chicken pie :) it is the best!!!

    I would love to win a chicken - my brother has a coop with 5 :)

    I don't have any as yet!
    but driving to heidelberg - how far is that from cape town???

    Betty Bake :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I'd LOVE a pet chicken again!

    I'm not technically entering the competition (got nowhere to keep a chicken now) but my favourite chicken dish is a smoked chicken, avo, honey-nut/mustard + spring onion wrap. Yum!!!!!

    If my comment 'wins', can I be a long-distance adopter, sorta like Sanccob's 'adopt-a-penguin' campaign? :D

    ReplyDelete