FarmGirl has not been this excited in months!
As you know I am the laziest bride-to-be in the history of South Africa. Got engaged in March and still no planning has started for the BIG day. Okay, I have had a look at some dresses and Betty Bake is helping me with designs for the invites.
THEN I saw this awesome giveaway on KIM GRAY'S blog. This is a giveaway that will definitely inspire me to start with the planning! Imagine winning all of this! TO.DIE.FOR.
JUST LOOK AT THE PRIZE!!!
* R6000 towards a designer Rosenwerth wedding gown or couture garment
*Clarins Facial, Clarins Make-Over (Make-up) and Clarins products to the value of R2000 courtesy of Clarins and Uitsig Spa. The winner will go for a skin analysis, Clarins Facial and make over. The recommended products worth R2000.00 will then be ordered for the winner.
* Sterling Silver Blue Topaz Ring, Sterling Silver Amethyst Ring, Sterling Silver Gilded Knot Ring and a sterling silver heart pendant and chain from Free Range Jewels.
* Any Tiffany & Co Sunglasses to the value of R2500 from Sunglass Hut
* A Lindt Hamper to the value of R1000
* 1 x Flesh coloured Elle Macpherson Initmates bottom
* 12 Bottles of Simonsig Kaapse Vonkel Brut Rose
* 1 x pair of designer J. Maskrey Melissa Shoes valued at R3750 (Style and colour subject to availability)
What are you waiting for? Go and enter now!
(I am already tasting the Simonsig Kaapse Vonkel and the Lindt Chocolates. Not to mention picturing myself in a gorgeous Rosenwerth gown, with a pair of Melissa shoes on my feet and the Tiffany & Co sunglasses on while they take the wedding pictures.)


Oh you have to enter this! If you won it would help you get started on the planning because so much would be taken care of already (gotta love it). I'm going to enter... I'm also beyond excited! :) Eeek. Right, I'm off to gym to tone this bride-to-be bod. Bye
ReplyDeleteI hope you entered Heids!! I would love to, but I'm not engaged nor do I have a boyfriend...hahaha! Holding thumbs for you though!
ReplyDelete*hoping you send me an invite too*
wow this is an awesome prize - hope you win it :)
ReplyDeleteIt would be so cool and enjoying those prizes makes me wish I could get married all over again :)
Invites are still happily sitting on my computer
BB