Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tra-la Hunter!

Oh my gosh! Finally got myself a pair after HEAVY consideration and thanks to Standard Bank for allowing me to buy on credit. Just love it!

And even though the farmer tried to burst my bubble with the following: "Pity no one in this town will even know what Hunter Boots are...", I do not give a damn. Just because I live in the middle of nowhere DOES NOT mean I can't go with the flow and be fashionable once in a while. Right?


4 comments:

  1. So true! Rock them like nobodies business. I have been wanting a pair of the regent style hunters because they suit my skinny calves better then the original style but are 500 rand more expensive so I swing between " Should I spend so much of shouldn't I" every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look fabulous!
    ignore what the farmer says, boys don't get it at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I also ummed and aahed about buying a pair but now I have them - it gets rainy in Boston in the spring and autumn! They are so comfortable for walking and you know you are unlikely to ever have to buy another pair. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete