Thursday, March 22, 2012

Today...

... I miss my parents. Wish I could climb in the car and pop in for coffee. Happy 37th anniversary. Love you to bits.
... I have a new "patient". Katryn is on heat again and last night Vegter almost but Skollie to Sweden and back. Poor guy.
... my bike is finally in my name. I almost spent half the day between the test station and the traffic department, but worth it. That baby is mine.
... is perfect stay in bed weather. These mid-week holidays just make me lazy.
... the Blackberry is SO going to be replaced at the end of my contract.

Hope you have a good weekend!

P.S. Meet Daisy. One of Bella's pups the farmer has decided to keep:

3 comments:

  1. You should so go for the Samsung Galaxy S2, love it to bits!!!

    The midweek holiday was great, because even though today felt like a Monday tomorrow is Friday. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also turfing my BB next month!!!

    And Ms Daisy is super cute!

    ReplyDelete