Friday, March 16, 2012

Everything Hair!

The 40's are creeping up. Slowly, but surely. Can't believe I will be 36 on Sunday...

And the older I get, the more I am focused on every wrinkle, gray hair and sagging eye lid. (Sagging bottom as well...) And the more I realise that woman need to look after themselves from an early age. Luckily I had a mother who insisted that I use a skincare range at school already. And that I have my dry ends cut every 3 months.

That brings me to my hair care regime. I found a brand that works for my hair, but as all of you know, this town sometimes get the better of me. The hairdressers here insist that *** Apple flavour is perfect for your hair and that salon products are a moneymaking scheme. They do not even stock shampoo's. THE HORROR!! A few weeks ago I stumbled upon an ONLINE shop for hair products. I am an online shopping addict and was hooked. The staff are super knowledgeable and I must mention Terry, who gave me the best ever hair advise ever. And that over the phone. After just a few questions, she knew what to advise. I ordered. It arrived. AND IT WORKS.

If you are ever in need of sound hair advise, excellent service and fast delivery, (free for purchase of over R500) please visit www.everythinghair.co.za

2 comments: