... there are two things I want really, really badly. One is a pot of Crème de la Mer, the other is an Abigail Betz wedding dress! Problem is both will bankrupt me! (Yes I know, I have posted the dress before, but was paging through my file and fell in love all over again!)
... I am finalising the pros versus cons. Will it be my own business or will I forever work for a boss.
... wondering if it is a good idea to allow companies to advertise on the blog to make money(that is me making money)? Are any of you doing it, and does it work?
... I am SO glad the RICA is done and dusted. A friend who works for Vodacom says there are more than 1 000 000 simcards that will be blocked tomorrow. Chaos.
How is your day?
Testing
3 months ago

the things I'd do for some La Mer!
ReplyDeletethe things I'd do for melty brie on a slice of rye toast.... a little off track, I know :)
ReplyDeletesave your $$ for the dress, the la mer is so over rated! and the melty brie on rye toast sounds quite magical :)
ReplyDeleteYour dogs are absolutely beautiful, but if they get braaivleis, they must make a serious dent in your budget... :)
ReplyDeleteI am going to mail you about the blogging and making money out of it. too much to mention here.
cheers.
Colin.
Love La Mer too! Yes u can make money, u just need to know who to advertise. With etc and there are different ways to make money out of blogging : )
ReplyDelete