The ring is a Mystic Topaz stone set in a Sterling Silver ring. Exquisite. Now to convince the farmer that I need the earrings to complete the set!
Joe is a Cape Town based Importer and distributor of stunning ranges of sterling silver, semi-precious and pearl jewellery. You can buy online as well. His Facebook page is worth a visit.
| Birthday present |
| Want this! |
"Mystic topaz is an enhanced, or treated, gemstone that is not found naturally. To create mystic topaz, natural, colorless topaz is coated with a thin layer of titanium or similar metal. The coating is only microns thick and is applied to the stone's pavilion, the underside angled portion that typically forms the bulk of the gem. The application process is protected by strict patents that limit the amount of mystic topaz available in the general market."
Have a stunning weekend!

Very very pretty :)
ReplyDeletegorgeous ring and earrings...
ReplyDeleteOh wow that is a beaut
ReplyDeleteDear I am Farmgirl,
ReplyDeleteYour description of my jewellery range really moved me, together I am sure we can find something to blackmail the farmer with so that your set can completed!
Even if that means getting Ouma to sing a love song to him every time he goes to town.
Lots of love
Joe4shine
Gorgeous, you definitley need the earrings now!;)
ReplyDeleteReally like that ring. I like accessories, but always battle with rings. Happy wearing! x
ReplyDeleteWOW I love your ring!
ReplyDeleteHe stocks great jewelry :)