Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Today...

... is the start of what travel agents call "March madness" *have mercy*
... I want my mommy *sniff*
... the past weekend caught up with me. Braai on Saturday and almost-mother-in-law's birthday on Sunday *enough with the birthdays already*
... I feel like getting back into bed with the below eye mask on my face!



Back to the keyboard and booking dream holidays...

Have a ding-dong day!

7 comments:

  1. I am so with you on this one today! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the eyemask, it would be fabulous to wear on a long haul flight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck! hope the day isn't too bad ;)
    can we have your email addy? want to ask you a travel-related question.
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lols girl, sorry, hope things ease up post March x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope things get better and you are now having a lovely wknd! xx

    ReplyDelete