Monday, March 28, 2011

betterlatethannever.net {Giveaway}

As part of the birthday celebrations(that went on for two weeks!), you can now win a R250 kalahari.net voucher.

I might just add that I had the most fabulous two weeks of birthday celebrations. Spoilt rotten, but SO glad it is over now. Turning 35 was not as bad as I thought.

How to enter:
- Comment on this post and tell me what you would buy with this voucher.
- For an extra entry you can tweet the following: "Win a R250 voucher on @I_am_FarmGirl 's blog." Please add an additional comment if/when you have done that.

T&C's:
- Only open to SA residents
- Prize can not be exchanged for cash
- Leave your email address for me to contact you if you are the winner.

You have until 8 April 2011 to enter. Winner will be announced in the week following the closing date.

Good luck!

11 comments:

  1. ooh so exciting! I'd probably buy more wedding inspiration books! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tweeted and I follow you.

    Hmmm, I'd probably buy a new novel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow :)

    I'd buy the fiance the 'By Any Means' DVD I've been scouting DVD shops for, for months and now discovered on Kalahari.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely giveaway.
    i'd buy a new cookery book to add to my collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES!
    I follow on Twitter and I follow the blog :)

    I will buy The Boyf an amazinglyawesomeEPICfantastic *very* belated birthday present. Because his birthday was in Feb but I was too broke back then to get him anything decent. I still am. Hence voucher need. *awaits sympathy "awwwwww"*

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAAAAAAND I JUST TWEETED :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would buy the Black Swan DVD :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have tweeted the giveaway..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmmmm I would love to buy some CD's seen as I lost all my cd's about 2 months ago in a fabulously blonde moment, Forgot them in a rental car!!! THE SHAME! THE HORROR!!! so please.... pick me ;) shall tweet now!

    ReplyDelete