Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Today...


... I feel like splashing around in the waves strutting a vintage swimsuit
... it's a sin to be sitting in an office
... we'll hopefully be able to go and pick our new Boerboel puppy - Sneak peak:(http://easterncape.gumtree.co.za/c-Pets-dogs-puppies-Boerboel-puppies-W0QQAdIdZ232602499
... the farmer injured himself. Fell out of a hydraulic excavator...Poor man...
... I am stuffing my face with Spar's Wafer Sticks. Addicted to them.

How is your day?

5 comments:

  1. Awww those puppies are cute! Hope the farmer isn't badly inured.

    My day has been pretty average thus far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another boerboel! How do you guys do it? I have one and my house and garden is in total chaos. But they are really cute puppies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, a puppy :)
    Now craving wafer sticks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel you on the swimsuit thing. I had a vintage-inspired one piece made I loved the style so much.
    hope you find a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vintage-inspired swimsuit - to die for!

    ReplyDelete