Ex city girl now living a farm life and loving it!
And Micheal was still "coloured" then
i love them both :) great musicians and artists :)
I am Queen obsessed. Covered all my books at high school with pics of them :)
Queen! Yes! QUEEN!!!!!Oh my goodness. My biggest, well...not regret...but i think you'll know what I mean... is that I never saw the great Freddie performing live. *sigh*Fabulous pic, so glad you posted it. It has become my desktop background ;D
I'm also a huge Queen fan!Thanks for pointing out the bulge, that I then could not help to see :-)
And Micheal was still "coloured" then
ReplyDeletei love them both :) great musicians and artists :)
ReplyDeleteI am Queen obsessed. Covered all my books at high school with pics of them :)
ReplyDeleteQueen! Yes! QUEEN!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. My biggest, well...not regret...but i think you'll know what I mean... is that I never saw the great Freddie performing live. *sigh*
Fabulous pic, so glad you posted it. It has become my desktop background ;D
I'm also a huge Queen fan!
ReplyDeleteThanks for pointing out the bulge, that I then could not help to see :-)