Thursday, November 25, 2010

Christmas List - Number 1

Lists... Some thing I cannot live without. I make lists for shopping, things to do and of course, this time of the year, a Christmas Wish list!

So, number 1 on my Christmas Wish list for this year:

In 2006 I won a trip to London via my work and thought it would be nice to see Paris too while I am in the vicinity. So with an Internet special that included return Euro star tickets and a free lunch we "jetted" off to Paris for the day. The French were VERY unfriendly, but the view from the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and all the amazing shops made up for that. Can't remember the name of the make up shop we ended up in, but it was huge! We spent 1 hour in that place and I walked out with a Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick. One of the best make up buys EVER. I use it on my cheeks as well as eyes. And as you can see below, it lasts for ages.
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact in Bronze 
Yes, I need a new one!
What is on your Christmas list? 

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh!
    Going to indulge in Bobbi Brown (and MAC!) when I hit the Waterfront on Friday.... That is probably at the top of my list! Kan nie wag nie ;)

    ReplyDelete