... started out with a dog-pooh surprise in the kitchen. Was not impressed
... the same dog vomited all over my bedding. Yay!
... I do not have a clue what to wear to the bloggers get together on the 8th of December [Can I go with jeans please?]
... huge volumes of PMS have devoured me
... I still do not have the foggiest what to buy the farmer for Christmas [help me out here please]
... my one corporate client is driving me insane
... I wrapped one Christmas gift. Six to go. Hate gift wrapping...
How is your day so far?


on the bright side? it's Friday! yay!
ReplyDeletehave a fabulous weekend!
:) oh heidi I hope your day improves and you have a fab weekend. Ideas for presents mmmm...... nothing! sorry I'm not much help.
ReplyDeleteI have no idea what to wear to the blogger thingy either. oh well - maybe I';ll wear jeans too
Hugs
BB
At least it is weekend! I'm also trying to decide what to wear to the blogger meet up. Surely anything goes?
ReplyDeleteIts Friday hun! Yey!! xx
ReplyDeleteSpoke to Cal and she said it's very casual :)
ReplyDeleteWill also probably end up going in jeans.
Hope your Friday has improved!
x
Thank you for the comments! The day turned out much better and it's THE WEEEKEND BABY!
ReplyDeleteBobby: I am SO wearing jeans then!
Oh sweet thing, im sure you can wear jeans - comfort rules! Sorry about the canine madness - dang dogs!
ReplyDeleteAww, I really hope your day improves!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous weekend!
xxx
Vikki
http://stylometre.blogspot.com