skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Today...
... I feel like a motorbike ride along the coast
... is the first day of yet another quit smoking campaign
... I am craving Woolworth's doughnuts
... it's warm and sunny and I do not feel like working at all
... I am smiling because Christmas is going to be so good this year
... is a bad hair day
... I do not feel rested after the weekend (Rugby and one to many shooters I guess....)
How is Monday treating you?
today, all I want to do is eat chocolate but am on a spending and bad food ban. cannot wait for this day to be over as well. month-end is killing me.
ReplyDeletemmm mondays are always slow painful days but today actually hasn't been to bad. found out i'm going to be an aunty again :)
ReplyDeleteyay!
BB
Woolies doughnuts, nice! I hear you on the tiredness - need a weekend from the weekend as they say! x
ReplyDelete