Monday, November 15, 2010

Some Monday blah blah...

What a nice, laid-back weekend we had!

The only problem we had was with Sarel. He is one of four bulls on the farm and according to the farmer it is my fault that Sarel is out of control. He did not have any problems with him before I arrived. Yes guilty, I spoil him to bits and give him horse feed when he is close to the house. And he is SO clever, as soon as the farmer moves him away from the dairy to the fields, 1 day max, he is back with a few broken gates and fences behind him. Broken gates = farmer upset


Sarel -  How can you not love that face...

Yesterday I wanted to make some pasta with bacon and sun dried tomatoes. What a shocker I got when I went to the Spar to buy sun dried tomatoes... The only ones in stock was Goldcrest and check the price (R54.99)!! I bought T-bone steaks instead.

 

And finally, some advise for the week...



Hope you have a good week!

4 comments:

  1. Baie mooi, maar pasop vir 'n mak bul, menige mak bul het al sy eienaar doodgemaak. Soms is die per ongeluk, maar soms nie.

    Dankie vir die welkome boodskappie op my laaste post, waardeer dit. Ek stem saam met jou, daar word nie lelike mense gebore nie, ons maak onsself lelik. En ek het 'n verskoning vir my lelike bakkies, ek is lank grondpad gery, dit verniel 'n mens.

    Lekker dag!
    Colin.
    Ps, ek weet nie of ek dit misgelees het nie, maar watter geslag is die nuwe kalfie?
    Oja, as julle ekstra hande nodig het om te melk, ek kon op my skooldae 9 koeie melk elke oggend voor skool, so teen 'n geringe fooi kan ek kom uithelp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaww, Sarel is to cute!!!
    loved this post - I think its so adorable that he breaks gates just to with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarel!! He s too gorgeous! Give him a treat from me ;)

    ReplyDelete