Monday, November 29, 2010

I Love Your Blog Interview


The lovely Bobby tagged me for the "I Love Your Blog" interview. Was so lazy this weekend, I decided to do mine in pictures where possible.

Here goes:
1. Why did you create your blog?
The main reason in the beginning was to be part of the awesome circle of bloggers I follow at the moment. It gets very lonely on the farm and this is my way to be part of a group.
2. What type of blogs do you follow?
Anything goes as long as it's a good read.

3. Favourite make-up brands
Estee Lauder, MAC and Bobbi Brown

4. Favourite clothing brands
I do not have set brands. If I see something I like, I buy it, no matter what the brand. But, must admit that I am a sucker for Jeep T-shirts.
5. Your indispensable make-up product?
MAC lipglass in Oh Baby.

6. Your favourite colour?



7. Your perfume?

The one and only...


8. Your favourite film?
It's probably not my favourite film, but certainly the most watched one. I watched it 22 times.


9. What country would you like to visit and why?

Greece! I've been to Athens and two of the islands, but would love to do a cruise and see the rest of the islands.


10. Write the last question and answer it yourself.  

Who let the dogs out?
That would be me!

I'd like to tag these people:

Betty Bake
Ladytimez
Love and Stuff

3 comments:

  1. ok heidi :) thanks for tagging me

    i will go do it now

    :)
    hugs
    BB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, love J'adore! You should SERIOUSLY go check out the Jeep factory store in Access Park. We go there when my brother comes to visit cause he also loves Jeep clothing :)

    ReplyDelete