Some quick thoughts...
... it's been raining here since Saturday, so the farmer couldn't take pics of the outfit I wore to Eloise's party(as soon as the weather is better I will do a post!)
... If you are ever in Stellenbosch, DO pop in at Boost Surf Shop, Eikestad Mall.
... I am still hating the Stellenbosch traffic department with a passion(spent two hours there on Thursday and still do not have my license disk. It expired on 30/10/2010!!!
... glad to tell you that I found the perfect black Maxi at Woolies. It has removable straps so can also be worn as a boob tube(See pic below)
... The Tangle Teezer is the best thing since sliced bread. Love it!!!
... I can recommend Meloncino Restaurant in the V&A Waterfront for the best pizza's in town!
... Payday must come REAL soon. Cape Town is NOT cheap.
... met the coolest bloggers and twitter friends at the party: Natali, Cameron Arendse, @BrettSoulman @djmixi @dlrphotography @dom_deidda @FashionJazz @joe4shine @NatalieBBecker , Reyjeane
... after Friday Night: "I don't do pink drinks anymore"! Had a whopper headache on Saturday. Believe me, driving 260km with a hangover is not fun!!
Sadly, I only took one photo at the party...Good news is that Jasna took some pics and might be posting them on her blog soon.
| Heidi & Eloise at Meloncino-V&A Waterfront (I have no idea what I'm staring at but I promise you it's not Eloise's cleavage!) |
How was your weekend?

Sounds like you had a great time in CT! Also, sounds like you might need a break now? Hehe, my weekend was quite laid back. I wasn't appreciating the weather.
ReplyDeleteHahaha, you are soooo cute!!! Glad you had fun girl x
ReplyDeleteLove that Maxi! Def going back for the Maroonish one :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the Boost mention, boyfriend will be so happy!