Friday, November 26, 2010

Christmas List - Number 2

Number 2 on my list needs no introduction.
See below why the much sought after GHD
has been on my list forever.



Have a look at the below picture. Taken in 1993. Bush girl second from the right is FarmGirl. The curls and frustration
are still there, but luckily the hair has thinned out a bit with age. That is why I want a GHD!
Have a fab weekend!

4 comments:

  1. hey
    i like your blog...
    visit me:

    http://ohwunder.blogspot.com/

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Get it... just get it! (Or even better, have the Farmer get it for you...although I'm not sure he'll ever understand that a hair straightener could be so expensive.. :) )

    Jy sal nie spyt wees nie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DID I NOT TELL YOU TO STOP WITH THIS CHRISTMAS WISHLIST THING?????!!!!!!!! MY NERVES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Konfyt: I WILL get it no matter what Ms E says!
    Eloise: Blah blah :-)

    ReplyDelete