...I feel like a princess(the one in the photo)
...all dressed up and nowhere to go. The horror of working from home
...the effect of last night's Jalapeno Poppers is not good(Let me know if you want the recipe)
...Vodacom 3G is so slow, I can bake a cake in the time it takes to download 1 email
...I feel like shopping up a storm
...a siesta sounds like a VERY good idea
...the wind is the cause of my nostalgia
What are you up to?
Have a fabulous Wednesday!
Testing
3 months ago

It is soo winday here I am scared to open the windows in case my house actually blows away!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean when you say all dressed up and no where to go - I have days like that! and then there are some days I must get dressed up for something fancy and I can't find anything right to wear!
anyway have a lekker day
Betty Bake
Thanks B! Hope you have a lekker day too.
ReplyDeleteI'm just waiting for home time!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean about Vodacom 3G, you probably don't have good signal where you are which is the problem I had.
started off having such a good day but now it's gone a bit pear-shaped. counting down the hours till my massage later.
ReplyDeletethen it will be a fab wednesday!