Monday, October 4, 2010

Quick photo post

It's month-end on my desk, so just a quick photo post of what happened the weekend!


FRIDAY:
Received my prize from the lovely Anthea of Embracing Style. Aren't they exquisite? Thank you very much Anthea!



Painted the nails white... Still deciding if it's a yay or nay.

SATURDAY:
Woke up early to get ready for my trip to Riversdale and the hairdresser.


Before I left
Quickly popped in at "The Trade Post" before my appointment. At this store you can buy anything from face cream to bed linen! Saw this beautiful trunk and had to buy. (It was marked off)
Loved this!



Cute Lizzy bikini top

 
Ta daa - The after
The hair does not look like the Charlize picture I liked in the previous post, but at least the split ends are gone and the color looks okay. The lady was very fully booked and could not curl as per the style I liked....oh well.

P.S. Think I found "THE DRESS"!!! Will post a picture later on.

Have a fab week.

11 comments:

  1. Your hair looks fabulous!! I love the white nails and i LOVE that bikini top! And that trunk is so vintage. Totally love it too.

    You should definitely go shopping with you some time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like your earrings. Your hair looks gorgeous! Love the trunk as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hair!!I am also still wondering about thw white nail varnish?yay or nay..still have to decide if I like it..but with the right outfit it can def work!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow on the "after" hairstyle. It looks beautiful and funky.
    I found your blog link on Betty Bake's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for the white polish! Yay! Yay! Hair looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the hair. nice cut. am tempted to go short but never have the guts.
    that trunk is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the hair, love the (engagement)ring and very excited to see the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all the comments!
    Today the hair is curly again and FarmGirl looks like a poodle...Time to get that GHD now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new hair-do! You look stunning with a bob. Hmm... I'm also undecided on white. Did my toenails & I'm still not sure. I want a caramel brown next. Sounds odd but I think it might look cool. I agree with Love & Stuff, the ring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete