skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Can it be THE DRESS?
Okay, so while waiting for the foils to set, I am paging through one of the hairdresser's magazines...Before I continue. Most of you probably know that I am in the beginning stages of planning a my own wedding. The planning went as far as: maybe found a venue, think I know who can make my invites and apart from that I am still very much stuck. To continue, paging through this magazine and *gasp*, see the below dress from a designer called Abigail Betz. Fell in love with it instantly. Classy, soft, flow-like, show a bit of cleavage...Yes I know, satin. Already hearing my mother's comment: " You are going to look pregnant in a dress like that!"
What do you think???
(Excuse the bad quality of the pictures, but the Nokia only has a 5MP camera)
Click HERE to see more of her unbelievably beautiful range!
Have a fab Tuesday.
Abigail Betz is a genius. Love her stuff!
ReplyDeleteDress is gorgeous!
aaah stunningly beautiful :) wowweeee
ReplyDeletelovely dress.
ReplyDeletegorgeous! if you're worried about the satin vibe you could always have a soft chiffon overlay making it all floaty and whimsical. stunning!! I'm also planning my wedding!
ReplyDeleteThe dress is lovely!
ReplyDeletexx
I think the dress is very pretty!
ReplyDeleteIn my opinion, this dress is gorgeous. I think you should go for such a dress.
ReplyDeleteI like plain and simple, without Ouma's doilie.
ReplyDeleteThe way this dress flows is beautiful and I agree with Genevieve, it might need a chiffon overlay.
Thank you for all the comments and cool ideas. Love this dress!
ReplyDeleteoooh loving the dress.
ReplyDeleteif you don't wear this, may have to steal the idea from you!
it IS pretty :D tell us what you end up deciding!
ReplyDeletegreat blog!
loving the posts
stop by some time xx
take a peek at my giveaway while you're at it!