...the house looked like Katrina went through it
...our one Boerboel bit the Foxterrier because of the bitch being on heat(luckily not that bad)
...I do not miss the city traffic at all
...all I brought back was food and a T-shirt for the farmer.
...I am so cross with myself for not buying Estee Lauder's Advance Night Repair.
...need to decide where to hang my panorama from Robert Miller (very talented photographer!)
...this week I am starting to diet...I think.
![]() |
| Photo taken of Table Mountain from Lion's Head |
And the winner of 500 cupcakes is......
Chantel from http://cookiejarramblings.blogspot.com/
Congrats lady, please email me! heidi@clubtravel.co.za
Winner was chosen using http://www.random.org/
Think it's time for a Sunday afternoon nap now!



congrats for the winner!xx
ReplyDeletehttp://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/
Congrats to the winner, and welcome back to you. Hope the dogs do not give you too much stress...
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting on my last post, love AnnaLynne.
Nou wat is fout met die boer dat hy nie jou kiekies wil neem nie...?
ek kan nie vir jou vertel hoe baie ons almal uitsien na die Oos Transvaal trip nie... maar ek wil maar nie my hart daarop sit nie, baie kan verkeerd gaan... :)
Lekker dag en mooi bly.
Colin.
Oh my gosh...i can post a comment :-)
ReplyDeleteYay! Thanks Lady! ...and erm... thanks random org heheeh ;-) E-mailing you now ;-)
ReplyDeleteWoah, Chantel is a lucky lady!
ReplyDeleteI hate regretting not buying something. I am having a hard time getting over a certain floral dress that I did not buy.
Lucky Girl, Chantal! :)
ReplyDeleteknow the feeling of not buying something when you knew you should have
xoxo
ARA: Thanks for the visit
ReplyDeleteColin: He was asleep when I got home and grumpy because I woke him up...
Hayley: Yay, at last!
Anthea and Molly: Yes, I want to kick myself for not buying the darn cream!
Chantel: Congrats!!