![]() |
| My brother Allen and Liezel testing my bike |
On Sunday we bid them farewell and note that ALL WAS NORMAL. And that my friends, is why, when I woke up on Monday morning at 04h00, I started saying my prayers as I thought I was busy dying. No jokes. My back started paining with this burning sensation and from there on it got worse. Could not walk. Crawled. Crying. Luckily our MD was in town and he examined me at 07h00 that morning. Turns out I had (or still have) a KIDNEY STONE. Well, hopefully never again. They say the pain is worse than child birth. Now, I don't have any children, but the pain was memorable.
Not mine, but can't believe a small little crystal like this can cause so much pain:
Enjoy your short week!



Ouch!!! Really hope I never to experience those.
ReplyDelete