Friday, May 11, 2012

Dear Mom

Where does one begin to thank your rock, your friend and your mentor? There are too many things to say. Too many thank yous and too many I love yous.

I know I gave you a few head aches and shockers through the years. But you kept on loving me, supporting me and for that I am grateful and I love you even more.

Circa 1977: Is it bedtime yet?
 I know I was a miserable bitch who slammed doors and threw tantrums in my teens. Even that did not put you off. You supported me through school and made the tough high school years bearable.

1994 mom and me before the Matric dance
You are my mother, my mentor, my shrink and my best friend. I am so blessed to still have you in my life. I love you now and for always will.


2011 - She looks younger than me!

Thank you mom! 
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely post and love the pics of you and your mom :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet post, love your top in the last pic. Your mother and you are both very stylish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely photos of you and your mom. I actually did a post about my mom today too.

    ReplyDelete