So recently while cleaning the dogs' houses, as I lifted Katryn's duvet, Mr. (Mrs.) Frog is sitting there, eyeballing me from about a meter away. First things first. I let it rip and scream to let everyone in a 5km radius know that there is a HUGE frog just one meter from me. Now I stand staring at it and it is staring back at me. Both of us waiting. Who will make the first move... Cold sweat is pouring down my back.Well, unfortunately I did and Mr Frog, scared, hops towards me at 1 second per meter. I scream again. At this stage poor Katryn is standing at the gate, but has nowhere to go.
Even though I am not a frog-lover, I will never harm or kill them intentionally. So now I need a plan to safely remove this mister. But how? If I use a spade, there is still a 100% chance of this thing jumping on me. And then it hits me. POOP SCOOP. I run for the kitchen and a Spar plastic bag. Tie the bag to the end of the poop scoop. Run back to the kennel. Luckily Katryn knows what will happen if she messes with Mr. Frog and she has not gone closer to investigate. "Scoop" up Mr. Frog. And set him free on the other side of the house. All is okay. Mr Frog lives. I live, albeit with a bit of a sore throat.
![]() |
| Can you spot the frog? |


Oooh frogs are scary especially toads, a couple years back my cat brought in a massive toad into the house and dropped it right by my feet! I screamed and ran around not knowing how to get it out, eventually I used the pool leaf scooper thingy to capture it.
ReplyDelete