My colleagues...
1. Don't believe in office politics
2. Can't moan and bitch about their salaries or anything else for that matter
3. Are always happy with the work I do
4. Don't mind the odd temper tantrum after a conversation with an idiot
5. Can't whisper nasty little secrets behind my back
The only disadvantage is they sometimes snore so loudly, I can't hear my clients on the other side of the telephone line! (Oh, and I forgot to mention the farts.)
It's tough being a dog on this farm...
P.S. The bed in my office was here when I moved to the farm. I DO NOT use it to take afternoon naps during work hours.
Testing
3 months ago


You forgot to add they're gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteHmmm, I can do with that kind of office, although my office is pretty cool, looks onto a square where loads of students gather every day with breaks. Some nice girls amongst them, but then again, some hideous ones too. :)
ReplyDeleteI loved your frog episode, I hate them too, but I agree, will not kill them intentionally. Cleaned the pool ones, just put my hand into the wear to take out the leaves, and out came my hand with frog in it with the leaves, man I nearly fell into the pool.
Thanks for the comment, been very busy at the office, very little time for blogging these days, but then, one must put food on the table.
Geniet die week en geniet die puppies.
Colin.
I hate office politics too xx
ReplyDelete