Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Weekend...

Our weekend started on Thursday when good friend Eloise and hubby Francois arrived for the famous Heidelberg Osbraai weekend.

Eloise of course spoilt me rotten with a whole package BURSTING with goodies. Thank you my friend!


Inglot, Body Shop, Essie and many more

Eloise and Francois
On Saturday it was the Horse Commando where the Farmer and Francois did a 30km trip with 80 other riders. The farmer is still in traction!!


The farmer, front right.
In other news, Bliksem is getting naughtier by the day. Two weeks ago we went to a braai at our neighbours and when we got home, Bliksem was inside. Of course, I thought I had forgotten him in the house. Poor dog. On Friday, we went to the pre-commando braai and when we got home, the front window was in shatters, glass lying everywhere. Bliksem of course in the house. Again, we thought he was forgotten in the house and tried to get out. On Saturday, all became clear. Went to town. All the dogs OUTSIDE. Got home, and Bliksem was in the house!!!


Front window left-overs.
Hope your weekend was as good as mine!

5 comments:

  1. wow! I think we'd all like a friend like that! Holler if you need help with any of those goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you got spoilt! I'm soooo jealous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely goodies :-)
    Shame about Bliksem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, looks like you got sooo much cool beauty stuff. x

    ReplyDelete