Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday Moan.

Sorry to start off the week with a moan but I am in a bad mood.

My clients missed their flight, and the Fox terriers are driving me insane.

Never ever thought that I would despise ANY animal on this earth, but today there is one. Commonly known as the Bosduif in Afrikaans. For the English readers, a Speckled pigeon.

Our two Fox terriers do not have a problem with any bird, and believe me, there are hundreds here. But spot a speckled pigeon and they go berserk. {Usually when I am on the phone with a client} The 6 Boerboels, not to be left behind, follow the hysteria, and bark like it's the end of the world. Now, please close your eyes and imagine EIGHT dogs barking like mad, running around a vibrating house. Yes, the house is vibrating. Or maybe it's just a vibration in my brain. MADNESS.

I HATE speckled pigeons!!!



Done. Moan over.

Hope you have a fabulous week!

3 comments: