You MUST be kidding. Did this in 1993 to get the learners and got the licence in 1994.
Now, in my old age I need to go through this whole nightmare again to get the Bike Licence. I seriously forgot how many road signs there is.
Anyone know a traffic cop I can bribe? (Just kidding)
Hope you have an awesome Friday and weekend!
Testing
3 months ago

good luck friend. i've recently been through this with both of my kids, and i'm so glad i got my license on the old system :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Jacci!
ReplyDeleteEeeks! Good luck... I reckon I've forgotten most of my K53 from '97 :-)
ReplyDeletelol, know too many of them
ReplyDeleteGood luck!! Happy wknd xx
ReplyDeleteLol, good luck! So glad I got mine way back when!;)
ReplyDeleteHaha! Gosh, I remember the test being nothing what was in the book! But I believe the tests these days are done on computers - swanky. All the best for the test friend x
ReplyDelete