Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm in a Snood mood

Last week I saw a Snood in every magazine I opened. Fell in love with them on the spot! Wanted one and wanted it now.

BUT. What to do when you live in the middle of nowhere? Bright spark here remembered that Bobby had a snood competition a few weeks ago. Went looking and found Robyn Caris.

You will never regret ordering from her. Excellent service. Fast and efficient. Just the way I like it.

You can contact Robyn Caris here:
Facebook, blog or email her at
info@robyncaris.com


Pretty packaging!

Squeeeeeeel!

Love it!
P.S. It's about 25 degrees outside, but the snood is on!

3 comments:

  1. I have also been wanting a snood, they look so comfy and snuggly. Too bad we having summer weather and all my newly bought winter wardrobe items haven't had a chance to be used much.

    http://onestilettoatatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete